Thursday 3 April 2014

"There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure."

Developed Experiments





As you can probably tell my title is mainly portraying my work over the last month. It has been a hard couple of weeks because most of the time I don't even know what i'm going to accomplish or doing for the matter of fact. But it all just depends if that idea in your head is even worth producing and when you have done it you think its the best piece you've done yet.

So here are my developed experiments for my Final Major Project. From the end of March  have begun to experiment in mixed media rather than just painting because  find the more materials you use the better outcome you will get. Plus I can't go without using a Biro on any experimental drawing as you can see above. 
The techniques I have used for all of these works above are;
Printing, Acetate 'Window Sheet' techniques, painting using a roller, scratch and ink painting, collage textures, wax resist, and many others that I can't think of right now :'0

Over the Easter Break (woohoooo!!) I will continue to produce off-balance work and more ideas in order to produce and present my final piece.
John Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment